Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, and robotics are big players in developing technologies for many industries. They have applications in commerce, industry, retail, and military. From consumer electronics to manufacturing, this is a growing and important STEM area for science graduates.
An online Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Graduate Certificate is the perfect way for STEM graduates to niche down. It teaches advanced skills in both applied and theoretical robotics and AI. Career options include engineering, aerospace, and automotive.
What Are the Online Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Graduate Certificate Requirements?
Schools with online AI & Robotics Graduate Certificates have a list of criteria for students considering application. Typically, this list is:
- You will need a minimum GPA of 3.0. Prestigious schools may ask for 3.25 or 3.5 (equivalent of B on all courses)
- A bachelor's and master's degree in relevant STEM subjects such as physics, engineering, mathematics, or computing
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Applicants without formal academic training may be eligible if they have extensive employment experience
- For students from non-English speaking countries, you will be asked to provide proof of certification in a recognized English language qualification. Recognized certificates are PTEA, IELTS, and TOEFL. Some may accept ELS112
- Two or three letters of recommendation from academic sources. Employer references may be accepted at the school's discretion
- Non-refundable application fee
- A personal statement highlighting your interest in the subject
- Technical experience in programming C/C++
- Recommended experience with linear algebra and statistics
What Type of Classes Are Included in the Online Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Graduate Certificate Curriculum?
Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Graduate Certificates are comprised of courses covering all relevant subjects. Some are mandatory while you may use other optional courses to tailor your studies:
- Principles & Techniques of AI
- Introduction to Robotics
- AI Decision Making
- Principles of Robotic Autonomy
- Computational Logic
- Natural Language Processing & Deep Learning
- Natural Language Understanding
- Probabilistic Graphical Models
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Visual Recognition
- Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Generative Models
- Multi-task and Meta Learning
- Machine Learning Theory
What Type of Careers Can I Pursue with an Online Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Graduate Certificate?
AI & Robotics have many scientific and general applications. Your career options may include:
- Robotic Systems Coder: Robotics systems – regardless of their use and application, need good coding to function and a secure software framework.
- Video Games Coder: Entertainment is a huge area for artificial intelligence and machine learning. As games coding becomes more complex, so does the user experience.
- Military Systems Designer: Some military applications are heading towards automation – aerial drones for surveying, for example. These systems will increasingly use AI.
- Machine Learning Research: Like any science, machine learning, robotics and AI need ongoing research to design and develop new areas and improve on existing research.
- IT Systems Engineering: Designing computer systems for any application is a great career choice for this type of graduate.
- Robotics Salesperson: While selling anything is about benefits, your deep technical knowledge will be useful in contracts and sales for robotics systems.
Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Graduate Certificate Programs List
Interested in an artificial intelligence & robotics graduate certificate program? Check out our listings below to find a traditional, online, or hybrid program near you.
|Drexel University||Philadelphia, PA||Online - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning |
Do we need to add to or update any of the information listed? Please contact us so we can keep our site updated.
Other Related Certificate Programs