American Revolution Graduate Certificate Programs
The American Revolution is the most pivotal event in the nation's history. As such, it is fundamental to the history, law, culture, and society of the United States. In understanding the revolution, it's important to fully understand the context, events prior, and after.
If you're a history or law graduate or related who needs a formal qualification in The American Revolution, you could benefit from study an American Revolution Graduate Certificate. It will provide you with the details needed to understand this pivotal event regardless of your existing educational area.
Educational centers in the US that provide American Revolution Graduate Certificates expect applicants to have fulfilled a list of entry requirements at the time of program commencement. This list usually includes:
- A fully accredited bachelor's degree in any relevant field: history, law, teaching, anthropology
- A minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale)
- Government-issued official ID (passport or driver's license)
- You may be asked to submit a personal statement detailing your background, experience, and why you wish to enroll in the program
- Recommendation or reference letter (2-3 are normal); both from academic and employer sources are accepted
- Applicants from countries where English is not an official language must have previously passed any available qualifying English language certification, such as PTEA, TOEFL, and IELTS
- A non-refundable application fee and form
Online American Revolution Graduate Certificates are made up of multiple courses, each worth a various number of credits. Titles may include some or all of the following:
- The American Revolution in Context
- Studies in U.S Military History
- Strategy, Tactics & Leadership of the American Revolution
- British Perspective of the American Revolution
- The American Revolution
- The Seven Years War
- Journalist: Understanding the context of the revolution will make for a good career in history and legal journalism, but also in politics sections of news media
- Lawyer: Assuming you also have a law degree or practice background, an American Revolution Graduate Certificate will help you understand the legal context for some cases
- Curator: Presenting to the public in a heritage role, museums and galleries or historical documents and artifacts often need experts in certain collections, from small museums to larger institutes.
- Entertainment and media: Whether television or moviemaking, documentary film, or educational media, historians are required in a range of entertainment either as consultants or producers.
- Teacher/Lecturer: Teaching is always a great career path, especially for history graduates where the history knowledge and the critical thinking that it imparts is vital to educating students
|American Military University
|Charles Town, WV
|Online - American Revolution Graduate Certificate
Do we need to add to or update any of the information listed? Please contact us so we can keep our site updated.